Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Big Bus Tours a plus!

You've seen those big red buses in brochures for London, I'm sure. Well, they now have those great tour buses in other various cities - including Abu Dhabi. Today, I decided to take one, since I only have a limited amount of time and walking or taking a bus seemed silly, since I have no idea where I am going. I'm sure glad I did. I got to see the entire island within a few hours. I was able to hop on and off as I pleased, and learned fun and interesting facts via the headset recordings. For example, the public beach has a section for women and families, and another section for single men. I guess that takes the self-conscientiousness out of getting in a bathing suite. Haha. Also, Abu Dhabi is known for their large variety of birds (as well as other insects, etc.) that make it a great spot for bird watchers. The bus also served complimentary bottles of water, which were kept refrigerated, which I thought was a nice touch. I saw the highlights of the city without the hassle. I would recommend this tour bus option to anyone, especially when you are on limited time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment