Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looking for one thing, but found another.

We began our scavenger hunt today around Astana. A group of us from work signed up for this through the embassy (may have mentioned it). Anyway, while out looking for some clues, we stumbled upon so much more! The best part was a VERY friendly young lady who ended up treating our group of 3 to a wonderful lunch! I can't go into too much detail, b/c I am not sure who all reads this or could find it and I can't give away any clues! LOL. Don't worry, I'll tell you more about things later. We had a blast though and I can't wait until next weekend when he have a new set of clues and get to do it all again. This is definitely a great way to explore a new city!!

PS...it's getting colder, which is ok, but the wind - OIY! It's enough to slice through you and my poor face is NOT liking it. I've got to go find a ski mask or something to protect my poor nose and cheeks. It's still 20 degrees right now. I can't imagine how harsh the -40 is gonna feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment