Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nervous to be in front of peers

We head out tomorrow evening for our weekend of professional development in Almaty. I'm ALMOST done with my presentations. Oiy. Anyway, I'm so excited to go and see another part of the country. However, I am nervous to be presenting in front of my peers. I am doing two different topics for a total of 5 workshops over the two days. And while I know the material, I always get nervous presenting to people within the same organization. Why? Who knows. I'd much rather have a group of 1,000 people that I will never see again over a group of 15 that work for the same company. I feel like I'm being judged and I hate that feeling. It could very much all be in my head, but....all the same, freaks me out.

I also wanted to let you know that I will not be updating the blog until I get home on Sunday evening. I know, how will you ever survive? lol  But, I'll hopefully have lots of good stuff to say when I get back. :)  Have a great rest of your week and a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment