Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog on hold....

For those of you who actually take the time to read this, THANK YOU! I enjoy being able to share stories, ideas, etc. However, it seems that my computer no longer allows me to access this site. Well, let me rephrase. I can post things, but I cannot see my own blog. :(  I have been told that it may be due to a need for a VPN address, so it looks like I am still in the states. This could fix it. I am apprehensive to buy one though, as I am always nervous about increasing the risk of hacking. So, until I can talk to my IT person at work, and some other friends who use a VPN, the blog will continue to be at a stand still. I am sorry. I hope that once I work it out, you all will continue to read it. Here's to hoping I am not silenced too long! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment