Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Excited? Check!

As of the time of writing, my mom should be on her way to the Pittsburgh Airport. She'll then board a flight around 12:50 that will take her to Chicago, and by 3:25, she should be on the plane headed for Hong Kong to come visit me!!  I can't wait to see her and the countdown is on for me: 23 hours. Although I just saw her less than two months ago, this time is much more special. I am always thrilled when my mom gets to experience the life I lead with me, instead of just hearing about it by me.

I love to take her places and introduce her to the joys of traveling the world. And that is what this trip is. She'll see where I live and how I live. She'll experience some true Chinese culture and food, and if all goes well, she will enjoy it as much as I do. :)

So, not much else to write at this moment. I've got to go get busy cleaning!! Hahaha. I got a lot of things from my mom..eyes, personality, big heart, ...BUT, the desire to always have a spotless house is not one of them. Off for now!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment