Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Packing sucks, plain and simple

Here I am once again, packing my life into four suitcases. It was roughly 11 months ago that I was facing the same problem. How do I fit everything into these 4 suitcases? I know know what I can and can't live without while in another country. I've gotten rid of so much, but have no many things I'm bringing back that just take up so much room. Oh, and for my friends who are getting alcohol - you're killing my weight limit! :) I will do it. I'll get everything into the 4 bags. I'll get on a plane in 11 days. But, for the next 10 days, I'm gonna be doing a whole lot of "oh shit, that puts me over, lets try again" packing. New rule: You do not get a souvenir from my next country unless you visit to buy it yourself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment